1. * Uses chemical energy to produce electricity
* Produces a small amount of electricity
* Suitable for toys, watches and torches
The above description refers to ___________.
A. an accumulator B. a dry cell C. a dynamo D. a solar cell
What is true about the objects shown in Diagram 1?
A. They give us light.
B. They possess kinetic energy.
C. They are electric appliances.
D. They are electrical energy sources.
3. * Converts energy from the Sun
* used in calculators, watches and satellites
What fits the description above?
A. A dynamo B. An accumulator C. A solar cell D. A dry cell
4. What is the symbol for bulb?
5. Which of these actions should be avoided if someone gets electrocuted?
A. Switch off the electricity supply.
B. Pull the victim with your bare hands.
C. Wear rubber gloves when handling the victim.
D. Call an ambulance immediately.
1.B 2.D 3.C 4.B 5.B