2. Only a species that is best adapted to the environment will survive.
3. However, those who survive will eventually die because of one of these reasons:
- Old age
- Lack of water and food
- Loss of habitats
- Attacks from enemies
4. Therefore, all living things need to replace the dead ones. This ensures that the species continues to
exist and prevent extinction.
5. The ability of a species to survive in this world is known as the survival of the species.
6. Different animals have their own ways to ensure the survival of their species.